Download iOS 16.0.2 & iPadOS 16.0.2 IPSW firmware files for all devices from this page of our website. This firmware file can be restored with iTunes if and only if it is still being signed by the time you download it. Note that our website provides firmware directly from Apple's server using the ipsw. me API.
IPSW, iPhone Software, is a file format used to install iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, HomePod, and most recently, macOS firmware for devices equipped with Apple silicon.
iOS 16.0.2 Release notes
This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for your iPhone including the following:
- The camera may vibrate and cause blurry photos when shooting with some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Display may appear completely black during device setup
- Copy and paste between apps may cause a permission prompt to appear more than expected
- VoiceOver may be unavailable after rebooting
- Addresses an issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 displays after being serviced
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
Post a Comment