Latest IPSW firmware for iPhone 12 mini (iPhone13,1 IPSW) from below and use it to either update or fix any system issues. Note that our website provides firmware directly from Apple's server using the ipsw.me API.
This iPhone was introduced by Apple CEO Tim Cook at Apple's 'Hi, Speed' event on 13 October 2020. It was made available for preorder on 6 November 2020 and for purchase on the 13 November 2020. The firmware identifier is iPhone13,1.
- Display: 5.4" 2340x1080 LED-backlit IPS display at 476 ppi
- Size: 5.18 inches (131.5 mm) (height) x 2.53 inches (64.2 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.4 mm) (depth)
- Color: Black, Green, Blue, (PRODUCT)RED, White.
- Battery: Video playback: Up to 15 hours, Streamed Video playback Up to 10 hours, Audio playback: Up to 50 hours.
- Weight: 133 g (4.70 oz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64, 128, and 256 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, ƒ/2.4 aperture (ultra wide), ƒ/1.6 (wide), Optical image stabilization (Wide-angle only), brighter true tone flash, autofocus, Burst mode, 7-element lens (5 on ultra-wide), 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS or 240 FPS), Time-lapse with stabilization, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Optical image stabilization, and Stereo audio recording.
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.2 aperture, burst mode, auto image stabilization, Retina flash, 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p HD at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS), Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p), Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Animoji and Memoji, and FaceTime Video Calls supported.
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM/nano-SIM in China)
- Connector: Lightning Connector