IPSW for the iPhone 7 (GSM) - Download the latest iPhone9.3 IPSW firmware files. These firmware files will get updated automatically and you will be able to determine the signed iOS firmware IPSW files that can be used to perform system updates or fix system related issues with iTunes.
At Apple's 'See you on the 7th' event on the 7 September 2016, the iPhone 7 series was introduced. It was made available to preorder on 9 September 2016 and started shipping on 16 September 2016. The firmware identifiers are iPhone9,1 and iPhone9,3. The iPhone 7 (GSM) has as firmware identifier iPhone9,3.
- Display: 4.7" 1334x750 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm) (height) x 2.64 inches (67.1 mm) (width) x 0.28 inches (7.1 mm) (depth)
- Colour: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black, Jet Black, or (PRODUCT)RED
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 10 days, Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 14 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 13 hours, Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Weight: 138 g (4.87 oz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting 4K 3840x2160p at 30 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 7 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector