Download the latest IPSW for the iPod touch 5 - iPod5,1 IPSW firmware files. Use the signed version from the firmware list below to restore your iPod touch 5. You can use either iTunes or 3utools to restore signed IPSW firmware files.
We have two different variants of the iPod touch 5; the iPod touch (5th generation) with model A1421, 16/32/64 GB storage and the iPod touch (5th generation) with model number model A1509, 16 GB storage. Hardware differences between the two are almost nonexistent (i.e. they're almost identical). The name used in firmware is iPod5,1. On 26 June 2014, Apple refreshed model the iPod touch (5th generation) (A1421) to add a 16 GB model with the iSight camera included, discontinuing the iPod touch (5th generation) (A1509) in the process. The iPod touch (5th generation) makes use of the Apple A5 SoC. There are two variants.
iPod touch 5 key specs
- Display: 4.0" 1136x640 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi (Retina Display)
- Size: 4.86 inches (123.4 mm) (height) x 2.31 inches (58.6 mm) (width) x 0.24 inches (6.1 mm) (depth)
- Battery: 40 hours of audio, 8 hours of video
- RAM: 512 MB DRAM
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Front camera: 1.2 MP photos and 720p videos at 30 FPS
- Connector: Lightning Connector
- Category: Devices
Post a Comment