Download the latest IPSW for the iPhone 8 Plus (Global) - iPhone10,2 IPSW download. The firmware files here will get updated automatically. Our website uses the IPSW.ME API to get all the latest iOS versions directly from Apple's server.
Note that you can only restore a signed version of the IPSW files provided below. Also, you shouldn't expect to download OTA updates from this page.
This iPhone model was introduced on the 12th of September 2017. It was made available to preorder on 15th September 2017 and started shipping on 22nd September 2017. The firmware identifiers are iPhone10,2 and iPhone10,5. It's models are D21AP and D211AP for the regular colours and D21AAP and D211AAP for the red models. There are four model numbers, A1864, A1897, A1898 and A1899.
- Display: 5.5" 1920x1080 LED-backlit IPS display at 401 ppi
- Size: 6.24 inches (158.4 mm) (height) x 3.07 inches (78.1 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.3 mm) (depth)
- Color: Gold, Red, Silver, Space Gray
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 21 hours, Internet use: Up to 13 hours, Video playback: Up to 14 hours, Audio playback: Up to 60 hours
- Weight: 202 g (7.13 oz)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, supporting 4K 3840x2160p at 24 FPS, 30 FPS or 60 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 7 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector
- Category: Devices