Download the latest IPSW for the iPhone 11 Pro - iPhone12,3 IPSW firmware files. Use the signed versions of the IPSW file for this device to repair your disabled iPhone 11 Pro, perform updates and more. Note that the below firmware list will get updated automatically and only signed IPWS can be restored with iTunes or 3utools.
The iPhone 11 Pro was introduced by Apple CEO Tim Cook at Apple's 'By Innovation Only' event on 10 September 2019. It was made available for preorder on the 13 September 2019 and for purchase on the 20 September 2019. The firmware identifier is iPhone12,3. The iPhone 11 Pro makes use of Apple's A13 Bionic SoC.
- Colors: Gold, Space Gray, Silver, Midnight Green.
- Display: 5.8" 2436x1125 OLED Super Retina XDR display at 458 ppi
- Size: 5.67 inches (144.0 mm) (height) x 2.81 inches (71.4 mm) (width) x 0.32 inches (8.1 mm) (depth)
- Weight: 6.63 ounces (188 grams).
- Battery: 3.83V 11.67Wh (3046 mAh) Rechargable Li-ion Battery, Lasts up to 4 hours longer than iPhone XS.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64, 256, or 512 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP (1.4 μm) (1/2.55") Sony Exmor IMX333-Inspired, quad-LED flash, ƒ/1.8 aperture, Optical image stabilization (Wide-angle & telephoto, not on ultrawide) quad-LED flash, autofocus, IR filter, Burst mode, 6-element lens, 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS or 240 FPS), Time-lapse with stabilization, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Facial recognition, Digital image stabilization, Dual Optical image stabilization, and Stereo audio recording.
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.2 aperture, burst mode, exposure control, face detection, auto-HDR, auto image stabilization, Retina flash, 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p HD at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS) Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Animoji, and FaceTime Video Calls supported.
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM/nano-SIM in China)
- Connector: Lightning Connector