Download IPSW for the iPhone 8 Plus (GSM) - iPhone10,5 latest IPSW firmware files. All firmware files here are seeded directly from Apple's server and will get updated automatically. You will find the latest signed IPSW at the beginning of the firmware list.
The Apple iPhone 8 Plus series was released on 22 Sept 2017 and comes in 64GB/128GB/256GB storage and no card slot.
The 5.5" iDevice has a RAM memory of 3GB, a 12MP rare camera and is powered by Apple's A11 Bionic (10 nm) chipset.
- Body: Aluminum 7000 frame, reinforced glass front and rear, IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Gold, Space Gray, and Silver colour options.
- Screen: 5.5" 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD screen of 1080p resolution, 401ppi. True Tone adjustment via a four-channel ambient light sensor, wide colour gamut, 3D Touch
- OS: Apple iOS 11
- Chipset: Hexa-core (2 Monsoon + 4 Mistral) 2.09GHz Apple CPU, tri-core Apple GPU, 3GB of RAM, Apple A11 Bionic SoC
- Camera: Dual 12MP camera: wide-angle F/1.8 + telephoto F/2.8, live bokeh effects (including Portrait mode and Portrait Lightning), optical image stabilization, 2x lossless zoom, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection autofocus, wide colour capture
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Storage: 64GB or 256GB of built-in storage
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12 (600Mbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple Pay and for the first time for NFC tag reading too)
- Battery: 2,691mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible)
- Misc: Stereo speakers, Pressure-sensitive Home key with a fingerprint scanner, Taptic Engine