Download IPSW for the iPhone 13 mini (iPhone14,4 IPSW). You will find all firmware for the iPhone 13 Mini on this page. The signed versions will appear first at the top. Only signed IPSW firmware files can be restored with iTunes.
The iPhone 13 mini was introduced by Apple CEO Tim Cook at Apple's 'California streaming' event on 14 September 2021.
It was made available for preorder on 17 September 2021 and for purchase on the 24 September 2021. The firmware identifier is iPhone14,4.
- Size: 5.4 inches (diagonal).
- Brightness: 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR).
- Colourspace: DCI-P3
- Technology: OLED
- Resolution: 2340x1080 at 476 pixels per inch
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1
Other Display Features
- HDR Display
- True Tone
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously.
Advertised Battery Life:
- Audio playback: Up to 55 hours
- Video playback: Up to 17 hours
- Video playback (streamed): Up to 13 hours
Actual Battery Specifications:
- Fast-charge capable.
- Front: 12MP camera with an ƒ/2.2 aperture.
- Back: Dual 12MP camera system: Wide and Ultra Wide.
- ƒ/1.6 aperture (Wide).
- ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view. (Ultra Wide).
- 2x optical zoom out
- Face ID
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
Size and Weight
- Height: 5.18 inches (131.5 mm)
- Width: 2.53 inches (64.2 mm)
- Depth: 0.30 inch (7.65 mm)
- Weight: 4.97 ounces (141 grams)
Cellular and Wireless
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz and mmWave)
- Gigabit LTE with 4x4 MIMO and LAA
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)
- Lightning Connector