Download IPSW for the iPhone 11 Pro Max - All iPhone12,5 IPSW files can be found here both signed and unsigned versions. Note that you can only restore signed IPSW files with iTunes. This website uses the IPSW.ME API to get the IPSW firmware details and links directly from Apple's server.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max was introduced by Apple CEO Tim Cook at Apple's 'By Innovation Only' event on 10 September 2019. It was made available for preorder on the 13 September 2019 and for purchase on the 20 September 2019. The firmware identifier is iPhone12,5. The iPhone 11 Pro Max makes use of Apple's A13 Bionic SoC.
Key device specs
- Colors: Gold, Space Gray, Silver, Midnight Green
- Display: 6.5" 2688x1242 OLED Super Retina XDR display at 458 ppi
- Size: 6.22 inches (158.0 mm) (height) x 3.06 inches (77.8 mm) (width) x 0.32 inches (8.1 mm) (depth)
- Weight: 7.97 ounces (226 grams)
- Battery: 3.79V 15.04Wh (3969 mAh) Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, Lasts up to 5 hours longer than iPhone XS Max
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64, 256 or 512 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP (1.4 μm) (1/2.55") Sony Exmor IMX333-Inspired, quad-LED flash, ƒ/1.8 aperture, Optical image stabilization (Wide-angle & telephoto, not on ultrawide) quad-LED flash, autofocus, IR filter, Burst mode, 6-element lens, 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS or 240 FPS), Time-lapse with stabilization, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Facial recognition, Digital image stabilization, Dual Optical image stabilization, and Stereo audio recording
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.2 aperture, burst mode, exposure control, face detection, auto-HDR, auto image stabilization, Retina flash, 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p HD at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS) Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Animoji, and FaceTime Video Calls supported
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM/nano-SIM in China)
- Connector: Lightning Connector