Download IPSW for the iPad Air 4 (WiFi) - iPad 13,1 latest iPadOS IPSW firmware files. Use this firmware file to update your iPad to the latest version. Note that, you can only restore only signed IPSW firmware files with iTunes or 3utools.
This variant of the iPad Air 4 doesn't support cellular connectivity and comes with firmware identifier iPad13,1. The Board configuration iBoardConfig: J307AP, Platform: t8101, BDID: 0x6, CPID: 0x8101s.
Some key specs include;
- Edge-to-edge design
- Dimension: 247.6 x 178.5 x 6.1 mm (9.75 x 7.03 x 0.24 in)
- RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB
- Storage: 64GB/256GB storage, no card slot
- A14 Bionic processor
- Touch ID on the power button
- 10.9-inch Liquid Retina Display
- Magic Keyboard, Apple Pencil 2 support