Download iPhone SE IPSW files - IPSW firmware for iPhone8,4. The latest iOS firmware for this device is iOS and is still being signed by Apple. You can use it to upgrade or fix system related issues.
The iPhone SE (1st generation) was introduced at Apple's "Let us loop you in." event in March 2016. There are two versions of the iPhone SE (1st generation) that use the same firmware, but different OTA updates: the N69AP and N69uAP. The iPhone SE (1st generation) has the model numbers A1662, A1723, and A1724.
- Display: 4.0" 1136x640 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm) (height) x 2.31 inches (58.6 mm) (width) x 0.30 inches (7.6 mm) (depth)
- Color: Space Gray, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 10 days, Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, up to 13 hours on LTE, up to 13 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 13 hours, Audio playback: Up to 50 hours
- Weight: 113 g (3.99 oz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting 4K 3840x2160p at 30fps, HD 1080p video recording @ 30 - 60 FPS, 720p at 30-240fps.
- Front camera: 1.2 MP photos and video @ 30 FPS, FaceTime Video Calls supported
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector