Download iPhone 7 Plus (Global) IPSW files - All iPhone9,2 latest IPSW firmware files are available here for free download. The files on this page are gotten directly from Apple's server via API and will be updated automatically.
Apple introduced the iPhone 7 Plus which comes with the A10 processor at Apple's 'See you on the 7th' event on the 7 September 2016. It was made available to preorder on 9 September 2016 and started shipping on 16 September 2016. The firmware identifiers are iPhone9,2 and iPhone9,4. It's models are D11AP and D111AP. There are four model numbers, A1661, A1784, A1785 and A1786.
- Display: 5.5" 1920x1080 LED-backlit IPS display at 401 ppi
- Size: 6.23 inches (158.2 mm) (height) x 3.07 inches (77.9 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.3 mm) (depth)
- Colour: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black, Jet Black, or (PRODUCT)RED
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 21 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 16 days, Internet use: Up to 13 hours on 3G, up to 13 hours on LTE, up to 15 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 14 hours, Audio playback: Up to 60 hours
- Weight: 188 g (6.63 oz)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 2 x 12 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting 4K 3840x2160p at 30 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 7 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector