All latest IPSW for the iPhone SE (2020) - Download iPhone12,8 IPSW firmware. The firmware files here are all gotten from the Apple server and all download links are direct. Use this firmware to restore your iPhone SE 2020 or perform updates with iTunes or 3uTools.
Apple's iPhone SE (2nd generation), was announced on 15 April 2020. It was made available for preorder on the 17 April 2020 and available for purchase on the 24 April 2020. The firmware identifier is iPhone12,8.
Device key specifications
- Size: 4.7 inches (diagonal).
- Brightness: 625nits
- Colourspace: DCI-P3
- Technology: LED-backlit LCD with IPS technology.
- Resolution: 1334x750 at 326 pixels per inch
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 1400:1
Other Display Features
- True Tone
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Advertised Battery Life:
- Talk time: Up to 14 hours
- Internet use: Up to 12 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Video playback: Up to 13 hours
- Video playback (streamed): Up to 8 hours
- Fast-charge capable.
- Front: 7MP 1080p HD camera.
- Back: 12MP 4K Wide camera.
Size and Weight
- Height: 5.45 inches (138.4 mm)
- Width: 2.65 inches (67.3 mm)
- Depth: 0.29 inch (7.3 mm)
- Weight: 5.22 ounces (148 grams)
Cellular and Wireless
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Gigabit-class LTE with 2x2 MIMO and LAA
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)
- Lightning Connector
Post a Comment